MTTG - Latest Job Vacancies
Company: Machine Tool Technology Group Ltd
Location: Halifax, West Yorkshire
Salary: £12 per hour + overtime + company vehicle
Job type: Permanent
Machine Tool Service Engineers are required for an engineering business with over 30 years’ market experience. MTTG provides a range of engineering services to the Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Marine, Automotive, Rail and other specialist industries worldwide. This is a great opportunity to join a profitable business with significant growth potential.
Acting as an ambassador for MTTG, key role responsibilities will include installation, relocation, repair and maintenance of machine tools on customer sites.
Specifically, your duties will also involve:-
• Machine tool engineering requirements in the Halifax workshop, including technical support for projects and commissioning of machines.
• Machine tool service work on customers’ premises, including diagnostic visits, maintenance and repair, machine relocations. This will entail working away from Halifax on a frequent basis, as and when required.
• Installation of MTTG machine tool projects, involving site visits, operator / maintenance training and customer liaison.
• If required, to undertake project supervision / management.
• If required, to assist in the production of technical documentation.
This role offers an excellent opportunity for candidates with a proven track record in the machine tool industry and specific experience in commissioning, fault-finding and relocation of all types of machine tools. Successful candidates will be challenged to display initiative and flexibility, demonstrate commitment under pressure and build strong relationships with colleagues and customers.
To apply, please e-mail your CV to our HR Consultants at email@example.com
Contact: Liz Vere
| | Legal Information | Site Map
© Copyright MTTG Ltd 2010 All rights reserved.
MTTG Ltd is registered in England.
Registered office at New Works, Burnley Road, Halifax, HX6 2TF.
Company number 7182996 VAT number 987502776
Website by Dreamwood Design